/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Striped Dinosaur ::

Day Twelve. To a baby shower we go! Seeing as the weather is so unbelievably humid and sticky and hot and gross, I refused to wear my jeans. However, it seemed a bit rude to wear shorts so I made do with my tube dress turned maxi skirt.


With the pleats on the dress, I wasn't about to wear any plain top - so I pulled out my comfy striped dinosaur tee to do a super overkill of stripes. Lol. And lugged my woven bag no less. With huge bows on my slippers. It's a wonder I didn't get caught and thrown into fashion gaol.




Anyway, of course I loved the outfit. Otherwise I wouldn't have worn it right? It's so much more fun wearing separates. Now all I have to do is start my accessorizing - I've really been quite lax on that front eh?

:: WBW ::
Top : Hansel
Dress (Worn as Skirt) : Square 2
Slippers : iPANEMA Gisele Bündchen
Bag : Kate Spade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives