/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: May Contain Nuts and Rocks ::

Day 33. Went for the hubby's friends' wedding dinner at MBS. (Actually, I'm kind of cheating because the 33rd look was my last day at work. But I was too busy to take any pictures so I'll have to take my pics for another day!) Bielet was camera shy that day so none of her pics here...


Wore a LBD to the dinner, as expected. What I love about this look are the other little touches ((:

Here's my LBD from another angle. Isn't it divine? I love the unusual cut and it is uber comfy. The dress from the left looks like a typical dress with a cap sleeve, while from the right, you can see there is another grey piece semi-circled around the dress!

A close-up of the dress and its duo of textures. Lovely!

The other accessories I slipped on were my scrumptious heels from Irregular Choice which I just got my hands on (see when I got it). As with other Irregular Choice novelties, this pair has a cute name - May Contain Nuts. Hence the title of this blog post! The rocks, then, refer to my sparkly bracelet ((:

You can tell this is an Irregular Choice baby because of the distinctive prints on its sole.

My diamond encrusted bracelet matched the nuptials splendour ((: This bracelet was a gorgeous wedding gift from my dear Ah Yi. One of the accessories I wore for my own wedding as well.

If I had to describe the wedding in two words, it would be understated luxury. It was a low-key event, just like the lovely couple to have it that way, and it seemed like everyone was having a great time. My hubby got to catch up with his old friends, and ditto for Bielet! She bumped into an 'old' friend and they had so much fun running up and down the ballroom (!) They were such wee ones when they first met - both under 12 months then - and it's quite amazing to see them doing their laps now. Laughs. Bielet got to know a handsome young boy at the dinner too (3 years young!) and all three kids make good 'catching' chums. Their mothers looked less energetic. 'Nuff said.

:: WBW ::
Dress : Depression
Shoes : Irregular Choice


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives