/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Patchwork ::

Day 31. Went to ICA to renew my passport. Have you realised that passport photos get progressively worse with age? It didn't help that I had a major sneezing fit while driving to ICA so my photo looked even more crappy than you would expect. Wt******** I better plan my passport photo for the big 3-0 because I don't want to cringe each time I brandish my IC.

Here I'm attacking my bag of Garett's Popcorn. I super duper ultra mega love popcorn. Massively unhealthy obsession.

Thought I would cheer myself up with a happy dress so I slipped on this comic strip-esque dress which reminds me of patchwork ((: My mum sewed us some awesome patchwork quilts when we were young and truth be told, we don't really cherish it much. Mine is tucked in a shelf outside my room, my bro uses his to line the car seat when his doggie sits in and it's anyone's guess where my sis's quilt is. It really is an awful lot of work to piece each patch of cloth together and sew it all up, eh? I better treasure my heart-sewn quilt more. Right - off the shelf it'll go! Perhaps I'll bring it back home for Bielet?

Anyway, to give you an idea of the comic strip prints on the dress, I had a few close-ups:




Really vibrant and fun, isn't it? My slippers added to the buzz with its neon pink pop too!

The toenails leave much to be desired though. I badly need a pedicure )):

:: WBW ::
Dress : Encharm (Marc Jacobs)
Leggings : Giordano
Slippers : Nine West


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives