/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Under My Umbrellas ::

Day 54. My officially sick week commenced on 5th June, with Bielet taking ill a week after, and us now both recovering well finally. Must be Taiwan withdrawal symptoms. Anyway, this was visiting in-laws day after a nice comforting lunch at Soup Broth Asia ((:

My in-laws are super fond of Bielet (who isn't?! LOL) so she loves being there and being pampered like a princess. I'm too strict with her methinks, so my in-laws are probably horrified by my rough tone and seemingly excessive discipline. My parents, on the other hand, know better than to whisk Bielet away to the safe confines of their room when I'm berating her. Enter the terrible twos in a few months. Dreads. Or in the words of my JC history teacher, "Shock Horror".

Outfit of the day was a simple dress with umbrellas strewn all over and a belt in the same monotone palette with a lavish baroque floral pattern. Sick = no mood to dress mei mei.



:: WBW ::
Dress : Flaunt (from their formerly Kindofwonderful site)
Belt : Bugis Village
Wristlet : Coach (gift from my bro's recent US trip, where he & his team went for an international competition. They clinched 3rd!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives