/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

Day 30. Omggggggggggggg I can't believe I've actually hit the one-third mark of our diet by clothes challenge! Didn't realise it when I got dressed and headed to work though, so it was a pleasant surprise when I uploaded and categorised my photos -- and it hit me that I had achieved the milestone with my favouritest accents of brown, polka dots and knots!


Chose a really plain camel dress for the day as I wanted the attention on my brand new bag ((:


The gorgeous bag simply screams my name!! It's greyish-brown with mega chockload of audacious polka dots and just a peek or two of hearts, truly all the elements that I adore. This bag is such a thoughtful gift from my close colleagues (all 7 of you!), which was meant as a birthday gift but ended up as an advance bday-cum-farewell present instead. Yuppppp. The big decision I talked about was actually that I've leaving my work-family of close to 6 years. That's also the reason why I've been having quite a few off days on the blog -- you thought I was a major slacker right! Well, I haven't quite decided what to do next but one thing's for sure, I'm gonna take a super good break to recharge my batteries before plunging into my next commitment ((: Back to the bag, my mum was so surprised that my colleagues were so spot on with their choice of bag. Mannnn, I'm gonna miss my colleagues so much!


Before I end my post, here's a shot of my ring. I love knotted rings and that this one is in such a sleek gun-metal with black embellishments. Really simple design but well-made and been one of my favourite accessories for the past 7-odd years (I got it when still in university!). I reckon that knots are one of my favourite elements because I was a girl guide too. Once a guide, always a guide!

So, I've kind of 'achieved' a few milestones so far, haven't I? Current status: Mama Bum.

:: WBW ::
Dress : Flaunt
Bag : Agnes B (my colleague BC got it from her most recent vaca to Japan!)
Ring : Bugis (I think)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives