/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Pardon My French ::

Day 29. Errands Day! Love going to malls on a weekday because it's always a breeze to get into the carpark and get a lot, especially when the mall you are going to is a certain Parkway Parade. Another good thing about running errands on a weekday is that you don't need to dress up for the workplace. Laughs. Not that I actually do that.


I like throwing items which clash together, which explains why my looks are always rather odd. Here, I'm wearing my graphic tee with a dainty floral midi and a giraffe print belt. Oh, and footwear was just my nude birkenstocks. Comfort trumps everything thankyouverymuch. Yes, I know I'm a bit old for graphic tees so this is kind of a rarity in my wardrobe, but anyways, this print was too hilarious to pass up ~ Pardon My French!

Cuddling an exhausted Bielet

Our matchy-coloured footwear

To many more dress down days, please!

:: WBW ::
Top : Hong Kong (I think. It was one of the travel buys gifted from my bro and his gf)
Skirt : Style Societal (comes with a heart buckled brown belt, not pictured)
Belt : Uniqlo
Sandals : Birkenstocks

:: WHW ::
Dress : Carter's
Shoes : See Kai Run
Socks : Cotton On Baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives