/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Patterned Monochrome ::

Day 20. Despite it being the last day of the short workweek (what with it being Good Friday and my Monday leave), I pulled out my long sleeved collared white shirt and black skirt. I mean, not many days left for me to wear my formal wear you know!



This is a brand new look because I haven't worn either item before! (See, another good reason to have started this 90 days lookbook - otherwise these clothes would never have seen the light of day outside of my wardrobe!) I was particularly drawn to the top from The Editors' Market Avenue and this skirt from Lalu precisely because of the patterned detailing. Love.

The lighting resulted in some odd sheen on the top but it is actually pure white.

Can you see the intricate lace pattern of the skirt and the really kawaii bow?

Threw on a few blinged accessories for some excitement too ((:

More details of my top with the girly, vintage lace collar juxtaposed against my green studded 'gator cocktail ring.

Kawaii lapin earrings from Korea - how cosmopolitan! Laughs

:: WBW ::
Shirt : The Editor's Market Avenue
Skirt : Lalu
Ring : A String Of Beads
Earrings : Korea (Christmas gift from my colleague BS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives