/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Unusually Awesome ::

Day 27. Headed to the wearto.com launch party to check out their delectable range of shoes with the bff and Bielet ((: I've been lusting after Irregular Choice feet candy for a really, incredibly long time. Their designs are always surprising and extremely exciting to imagine tottering around in! With the bff's church wedding ceremony in the works, I dragged her down to the launch party to see whether we could bag her one of the gorgeous pairs from Irregular Choice's bride collection. Read a superb cover of the event here.


We got our shoe fix with a pair each at the end of half an hour. (Shopping trips with Bielet are always chop-chop-curry-pok!) Sadly, the bff didn't pick up anything for her wedding, but instead snagged a pair of flats from Shito. Here's Bielet and me admiring our buys!

Yes, as you can tell, Bielet's shoes are always the same because she has outgrown her smaller shoes and not yet grown into her new ones!

My scrumptious new heels - I scream for new shoes! My sweet bff insisted on picking up the tab on this biggie as an advance for my birthday next month. Thanks again dearie ((:

One of my recent online buys, this dress has snagged one of the top spots as Bie's fave dresses. I love shirt dresses and especially this piece's unusual choice of shocking orange lace trimmings set against a cool navy blue.

Put on my gorgeous rose gold cuff to match the lace detail. Hmmm, the cuff doesn't look very impressive here, sooooooo...

Bielet shows you how to do it! Awesome-ness!! Did I mention this cuff is part of my dowry? Love. A lot. We got it at a great price from Hong Kong at an end season sale. Hee.

I love bagging great buys! Doesn't everyone?

:: WBW ::
Dress : MDS Collection (comes with belt, not the one pictured as I swapped today!)
Cuff : Kate Spade

:: WHW ::
Dress : Babydoll (from Emm!)
Tank : Toa Payoh


1 comment:

archives