/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Retrolicious ::

Day 26. Woohoo finally Friday! I admit that I was quite tempted to repeat an outfit today as it was another hotel recce day and technically, I was supposed to wear a proper professional outfit. [My default 'professional-looking' outfit on casual days is a combo dress.] Decided to stick to my guns and anyway, it was reason enough to slip on my jeans.

Yes, hardly professional I know. Oops.

Feeling terribly bloated (yes, it is that time of the month), I threw on my billowy top sans the belt to please my tummy.


A deliciously fun vintage necklace reminiscent of a paper doll and her wardrobe, as well as a ring in the same colour palette as my top and jeans completed my retrolicious look.

Focus on the necklace (instead of my top because it had become wayyyy crumpled at the end of the day)! I really love the cute necklace ((: The blogshop had another design when I bought my necklace, but alas it's no longer there.

This ring is recycled from my Day 1 look, but hey, we only said outfits can't be repeated.

I love my casual Fridays and comfy, dress down outfits!

:: WBW ::
Top (comes with a thin stringed belt, not pictured) : Love and Bravery
Tank : Uniqlo
Jeans : Fox
Necklace : Lily Lapin
Ring : Depression


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives