/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Crikey, and Skulls ::

Day 51 marked our last day in Taiwan. Ultimate sadness )))))):

Bielet and me crestfallen, like literally. This shot was taken in the room of our final hotel. We stayed there for the final two nights, and the bed was fantastic! Like super big! Bielet is wearing her brand new tee, which I got from Paragon just before our Taiwan trip. It reads "Keep Calm And Eat Cake" - a play on that WWII slogan. Simply adorable ((:

A close up of the bow and flower lace at the collarbone of my top. I've seen this top on many people around the street, but strangely only in green and not the black which I'm wearing. Hmmm?

And lastly, a little accessory which I wore that day. 

One out of four items which I bought for myself from Taiwan! (Yes, quite unbelievable that I only bought four items right?! Must tighten the belt on unnecessary purchases, especially since I'm not working, what do I need new clothes for?) This leather baby was a surprise we stumbled on in Tamsui enroute to the MRT station. It was a small store with a dizzying array of leather accessories, from unisex bracelets like this to pet chains, in varying designs, patterns and colours! I got another leather bracelet for my sis too. Hers is a plain slimmer version, loops around twice as much, in a lovely shade of royal purple.

The skulls make this quite a statement piece, don't you think? And with the free engraving services provided, I got a "B" imprinted on my bracelet ((:

With that, our week in Taiwan was over. Cue depression.

:: WBW ::
Top : SUM+thing Difrent
Jeans : Armani Exchange
Bracelet : Pas Cher

:: WHW ::
Top : Gingersnaps
Skirt : Fox Baby


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives