/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Strawberried Stripes ::

Day 52. Headed back to Toy Rental Club to return the baby backpack carrier that we borrowed for our trip (see here). It was also the day I bought my third McDonald's Hello Kitty - the plushies were too cute to pass up despite my disaffection for the globally loved feline. I have many fond memories of the Ronald McDonald gang as many a birthday party of my friends were celebrated in a Mc outlet, and mostly at the now defunct ECP outlet.

Back to the plushies, I recall the psychotic queues which flooded the Mc outlets during my secondary school days when the wedding Hello Kitty dolls were launched. In a bid to pre-empt that madness, I made it a point to get my plushies on the first day of each launch. Super KS. My first plushie was a takeaway delivery by my bff from Toa Payoh Mc. The second was at West Coast Park drive-thru when I went to get the backpack carrier and the third was at Pasir Ris drive-thru before returning the carrier. Finally, the Ronald plushie which rounded up the gang was a delivery from Loyang Point. The last one was plain crazy - I paid $15 for the meal, delivery and toy. 0.0 Now, the plushies are just scattered around my place because my house has never been the same since a certain Bielet, even if I'm OCD.

For the trip to Toy Rental Club, I slipped on my uber comfy dress which I loved wearing to office earlier on casual or bochup days. It worked perfectly for the first few months of being preggers too. With the print confined to the middle of the dress, I'd like to imagine that my figure looked leaner. Laughs. Aside, Bielet can recognise the strawberry tucked at the bottom of the dress. So proud!


As for my severely under-utilised accessories, I pulled out a chain from that trip to Taiwan with Emm - an adorable copper elephant with a single white daisy on its chain. That was the time that I was huge on long necklaces so my stash is actually quite extensive. With age, I have weaned off my accessories though so the chains are just hanging around.  Sad fact.


:: WBW ::
Dress (sans inner black tube) : The Trunk Shop
Necklace : Taiwan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives