/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Chain My Back ::

Day 63. We went to Parkway for a dinner last weekend and was surprised to find half the stalls in the food court shut! It resulted in an overflow of patrons at the nearby eateries, including Central where we had our dinner. Everything that my hubby wanted to order was out of stock, and when we had waited for over 15 minutes, the waitress informed me that the dish I ordered had finished too )))))): Sian In the end, we only got our dinner 30 minutes after we ordered. Bielet was famished so she ate a lot of my food, and I remained hungry. Boooooooooo

Outfits were casual since we were only going nearby. I thought that this was my last pair of shorts, but I found a few others when I was packing my wardrobe. Woohoo!

Me with a simple pair of black shorts and a nice, comfy top with cutouts at the collar and a tail at the back ((; As for Bielet, she's wearing a set of pyjamas! Doesn't look like it, right?

The chains pattern on the back of my top ((: 

Here's a closer look at the said pyjamas! Love the polka dot patterns and the fashionable rabbit! Bielet is playing with her Infantino matching cards. Glad to report that she has managed to match 7 colours to their corresponding fruit / animal / item. Intelligent kid! This set was one of her gifts from her first birthday ((:

Continuing on my birthday gifts hunting at Parkway, we managed to get a Hello Kitty lunchbox for Bielet's friend. Remember the friend who she met during one of the wedding dinners we went to? Anyway, my sis was so taken aback by how much the lunchbox cost! I told her that Hello Kitty is manufactured to cheat rich Japanese girls (and us, obviously). Hope Bielet's friend likes the present!! ((: And that Bielet doesn't grow up liking Sanrio stuff!!

:: WBW ::
Top : Society Mixer
Shorts : Cotton On

:: WHW ::
Pyjamas : Fox Baby

2 comments:

  1. PINK BUNNIES!!
    i'm sure she'll *heart sanrio soon or later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete

archives