/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Hoot Hoot ::

Day 61 was yet another errands day! This time it was a trip for my parents' errands, which Bielet and I happily tagged along for. As luck would have it, we bumped into one of my climber friends ((: when we were lunching at Kim Gary (one of my parents' fave casual eateries)!

(Left) Bielet perusing the menu options (Right) Clutching a big piece of bread and all smiles!

Bielet and I were very good today, because we both wore one of our rare outfits!

While I always wear the audacious huge owl tee, I've never worn the skirt before. I found it in one of the bags that I was going to dump but decided to try it on a whim, and guess what! I've lost enough weight to fit in (; Not sure whether that's a good or bad thing...

Anyway, the post is entitled "Hoot Hoot" because Bielet hoots in recognition at every owl she sees. To say my Dad is proud of Bielet is an understatement!

Bielet poking my toes with hers. Don't mess with the mighty superhero Super Cute!

And yes, I decided to put on one of my hairbands too. Looked decidedly like a bona fide aunty. LOL

Bielet's superhero outfit comes complete with a green cape too!

Granny and Grandpa bought Bielet a truckload of stickers. Result? Sticker-pox!

Bielet had lots of endearing glances and affectionate chuckles as she waltzed through the mall with her cape ((: Simply aDORAble (as the slogan on her pink home dress reads)!

:: WBW ::
Top : Toa Payoh
Skirt (comes with belt) : Magenta Monday
Hairband : Tampines

:: WHW ::
Romper : Maternity Exchange
Skirt : Pushcart from Suntec
Jacket (which is actually a bolero for older kids hence the rolled up sleeves!) : Toa Payoh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives