/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Dance With Me ::

Day 80. And there were ten.

I can't wait to wear my nice old comfy clothes again!

Today was another day spent trawling malls to get inspiration for my upcoming articles. And I cheered myself up from my rut in a flashy knit wrap - although only the back panel of the cardigan is flashy ((; This was one of my usual outfits when I had a bun in the oven and I find it really useful for days when I am really bloated. The dress is formal enough for an office setting and the sombre grey knit works well too. Unfortunately, I didn't feel up to posing prettily today as I was kind of in a rush. Sorry! (And please pardon the wet hair look too.) You have to meet me in person to see how this gorgeous knit wrap falls. Alternatively, check out others in the same range here.


Since there are only a few more outfits to go, I shall try my very best to pose better okay?

:: WBW ::
Dress : Alano (inner tube from Uniqlo)
Cardigan : Ted Baker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives