/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Gifted Lovelies ::

Day 81. The next couple of posts are actually outfits which I previously forgot to post up, so forgive me for the seemingly repetitive colour palette in the upcoming posts ((; They were actually worn over different periods!

For a casual Sunday out to White Sands a few weeks ago, I slipped on this loose lilac dress and togged a cutesy blue bag with cheery white polka dots. Both items were gifts! The dress from my bff and the bag from my climber friend HJ ((:

Check out Bielet's immaculate flexibility!

Here's a closer look at what Bielet was wearing ((: The pretty pink top with the flamenco dancer spinning around amidst sequinned confetti is also a gift! Part of the package from my mum's penpal in UK (see here). Doesn't Bielet look absolutely darling?

Before Bielet was born, my hubby's friend advised us not to buy so much clothing as he said most of our friends would also buy her clothes. Against his advice, I bought loads of wearables for her though - but it is true, our friends gifted Bielet with so many clothes! As you read my posts, you've probably noticed that a lot of her clothes are from family and friends ((: Thank you for all the lovely gifts, but I'm putting a ban on gifts (clothes or otherwise) until her birthday or any special occasion okay! She has loads of clothes, books, toys and other stuff already alrightttttt

:: WBW ::
Dress : M)phosis
Bag : Mitju

:: WHW ::
Top : John Lewis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives