/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Gold Accents ::

Day 73. Feeling super tired as I type this post, probably due to my severe lack of sleep. I'm quite upset that my terrible insomnia has struck again. It's really a overwhelming wave of utter misery as the hubby snores contentedly and the little one sleeps equally soundly by me, occasionally rolling onto me and striking me with a slight arm to my face. Really have to wean off coke ))): Have been happily chugging down 2 large cups every day, which really has been my downfall. Sad fact.

But doing up the photos for this post made me smile (((: I really like this look, and of course, the fabulous company of my bff! She accompanied me as I went from store to store loaning the games for my upcoming article. We even snuck in a bit of time to try out one of the card games - just to make sure I knew how to play it. Thanks bff, you always make my day!

This egyptian blue dress is one of my favourite as it slips on easily, its flutter sleeves keep it simple yet interesting and it always make me look and feel fabulous. (Admittedly, it's slightly short for the office, supermarket and while I'm maneuvering Bielet's pram so I haven't worn it in some time...) It does hold sweet memories for me though, as I donned this for my ROM registration - the paperwork at the registry before the actual ceremony, but nevertheless (((:

To top the regal feel, I accessorised the outfit with this gorgeous gold chain belt replete with tassels. The belt is from another dress but I think it goes so much better with this one! 





A pair of earrings reminiscent of the flavour of Europe's theatre. Slightly over-the-top. I love how loud or statuesque accessories always complete a plain outfit. But that's at times when I feel like dressing up. These days, I am a plain jane and I kind of like it that way too. Hee 

:: WBW ::
Dress : Toa Payoh
Earrings : Bugis Village


2 comments:

  1. but you drink crap coke that taste like..................... a weird combi of carbonated saltwater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the new cola light, silly. The one which I bought to save some $$ and try to wean my addiction off. Don't think it's working so I still can't sleep tonight. Cries.

      Delete

archives