/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Grey Striped Mesh ::

Day 79. As you can guess, I am quite tired of having to pose with my outfits. ROFL. Even with my usual pose looking down, you get the vibe of sianness. Guess who doesn't have it in them to be a m.o.d.e.l. ((; Anyways, today was a casual day so I dressed down in a tunic to do my errands.


Went to Changi City Point for dinner, to do a point of supermarketing and check out the outlet shops for any good bargains. It was nice to just spend some time with the hubby and Bielet as he has been so busy these days ((: Usually I eat with Bielet and he has to eat alone when he comes back around 8 or 9. Sounds familiar, eh? I'm glad my schedule is no longer like that ((;

:: WBW ::
Tunic : Uniqlo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives