/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Ooh, Pearls ::

Day 75! I wanted to dress up for my evening out with the girls, Emm & Yules, but sloth got the better of me. And also the fact that I left my shoes in my car again (and it was my hubby's turn to take the car). So I ransacked my sis's wardrobe for a pair of bottoms to go with my new t-shirt. Technically, I didn't cheat on my 90 days lookbook because this was originally my capris and I had given it to her when I couldn't squeeze it past my huge bum anymore (((; Pleasant surprise to find out that I could fit in it comfortably again! She also realised that she doesn't wear it anymore so it's the return of the prodigal bottom. Hahaha

The capris are actually olive-coloured but looks grey here. Lol. I quite liked the gloomy colour palette though!

And the star of this outfit was my gorgeous faux pearl collar, specially accessorised for my Lulu Guinness t-shirt. I was so happy when I popped by Uniqlo and saw the range of t-shirts in collaboration with L.G. I've always had a penchant for Lulu Guinness's dramatic designs but never the pocket for it. With the affordable options at Uniqlo, I had to literally tear myself away as I really wanted to buy all the designs. This was my favouritest of the lot and I'm glad my faux pearl collar dresses it up nicely!

Us girls went to the MAAD flea and it was such an eye-opening hotbed of creativity and delicious creations - edible or not - from pies and cupcakes to bags, notebooks and jewellery. I bought a pair of paper origami crane earrings from a very artistic Sandra for my sis, and bagged my own necklace in the likeness of an origami crane too. The girls also nabbed their own stash of loveliness. The best part of the night was just hanging out, having fun and simply laughing our butts off (((:

:: WBW ::
Top : Uniqlo
Capris : Kelp
Collar : WenyaDesigns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives