/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Florals & Stripes ::

Day 45. Milestooooooooooooooooooooone! We've reached the halfway mark of our 90 days lookbook challenge! Or rather, I have. Emm, Emm?

Bielet and I went to Taiwan Tourism Bureau office at Chevron House to get our maps and freebies before our trip. Yiyi kindly drove us there and to Paragon for lunch and shopping with Granny ((: It was a super tiring day. And as today is a super busy day (last few hours for me to pack and get ready for our trip!), I'm signing out and leaving just one pic of our outfits.

Bielet's lovely dress is a Christmas pressie from Yiyi, and I put on my candy-striped top with a touch of florals for another matchy day. Beams. Love the rust paperbag shorts too. Happy 45th! 

[p/s: Char and Jacjac! I've reached the halfway mark! When are you two guest blogging?!?!?!]

:: WBW ::
Top : River Island
Shorts : Miss Selfridge

:: WHW ::
Dress : Pumpkin Patch


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives