/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: I Heart Taiwan ::

We're back!

Day 46 was in Taipei, my favourite city to travel to ((: And I wore loads of hearts (coincidentally, but makes for good memories anyway)

This time we skipped the usual haunts of Taipei 101, Ximending, National Palace Museum, Wufenpu and tried to be adventurous. We couldn't pass up Shilin Night Market though - but ultra disappointingly, the food area was under renovation! To think the *#@$% online forums said it wouldn't start yet. Super sad. Anyway, here's what we wore:

Donned an asymmetrical dress in a dusty pink, overwhelmed by a copious amount of hearts. It was actually my dress for CNY - hence the girly vibe. Didn't realise it was so short though. Good thing never zao geng. *Phew* The wind in Taipei is super strong so I just carried my bag around my knees to block. LOL.

Here's the longer skirt of the dress from the back. There's also a slight slit at the back midriff but it ain't that obvious from this shot. For some odd reason, the hubby's family (read MIL and aunties) really digged this dress. Heehee...

Little Bielet all ready to hit the town! Pardon the soccer-high socks. (All thanks to the hubby) Can you see the fashionista walking her dog on Bielet's tee?

And here's us at the Taoyuan International Airport, waiting for our airport transfer driver to take us to our hotel. Check out the little luggage that we have - only one backpack and one trolley bag. Talk about travelling light!

Will be blogging on my trip on my travel blog soon. Need to sort out the photos and finish up my travels from NZ before I start on Taiwan. In the meanwhile, we should start planning for our next trip eh?

:: WBW ::
Dress : Modparade
I Heart Fridays Top : Esprit (Christmas gift from my bro and his gf)

:: WHW ::
Top : Gap Kids
Skirt : Pushcart from Suntec
Socks : Fox Kids

Hello Kitty Pyjamas : Gap


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives