/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: A Little Bit of Lace ::

Day 47 was spent travelling from Taipei to Hualien, to our hotel in Taroko National Park. Taiwan was unbearably hot, although it wasn't as humid as home and there was a nice welcome breeze once in a while ((: Good thing we packed light so we weren't lugging tonnes while we travelled solo by train - and my crazy gungho hubby prefers to walk instead. He-with-the-spoilt-leg needs to strengthen his limbs and me-with-the-fat-ass-and-less-spoilt-leg can't complain, right? In any case, it's much better than my new sedentary lifestyle indoors, coveting the title of world's greatest couch potato.

Put on a comfy outfit as we had to survive a 3 hours train ride to Hualien and another 1+ hour bus ride to our hotel.

Forgot to bring along a belt so I just let the tunic out. Looks a tad sloppy and the slippers don't help, but hope I redeemed myself with the collar? I remember the last time I wore this tunic and skirt together was in December last year - when it was fire drill day. Omgggggg trudging down 30 storeys worth is no joke, especially for someone who has such a fear of going downhill and falling. Back in my JC days, I was always a member of our 'Slow Club' on our expeditions because of the abovementioned fear. Tsk. How embarrassing...

Here's the bit of lace ((: The cutesy lace heart pocket on the tunic, plus the crochet lace collar, which I added to match the pocket and give a bit more visual interest to my look. This collar was one of my buys from my preggers days, and I remember getting all excited over it, as 'fake' collars weren't in yet. Now that it's trending, there are so many variations and they all jazz up outfits so nicely, don't you think?

Zi pai with Bielet. One of the rare shots that she's actually giving a toothy grin on cue. Unfortunately, my zi pai skills totally bomb so it's a mega shaky shot. Bah.

At our hotel in Taroko National Park, we discover hats in our room and gamely try them on. Beams.

:: WBW ::
Top : Bloodbuzz
Skirt : Flaunt
Collar : Spellbound
Slippers : Nine West

:: WHW ::
Sweet Like Mom Romper : Kids United


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives