/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Long Black Dress ::

Day 58. It was back to the office to catch up with my old colleagues, and then some playtime for Bielet with her Godma P (read: my bff) and nephew. We had so much fun, that to say our day ended on an exhausted note is an understatement.

Really nice to see my old colleagues again as I miss laughing with them and having fun. Not missing the work though. Of course. Bielet has a strange familiarity with the workplace too and was happily tromping all over - amusing my colleagues with her girlish giggles and vicarious laughs, weaseling little treats or snacks from everyone and pointing out apples in my colleagues' kid's drawings or photos of doggies. She also particularly loves the couch in front of my ex-boss's workstation. I think it could be because the couch is the best place for her to sink in and catch her breath.

The three hours at the office passed in a flash. But not fast enough for little Ian (my bff's nephew), who had been anticipating Bielet's arrival for the longest time! We finally reached my bff's place and to Ian's major disappointment, the wee one had fallen fast asleep from all her rounds in the office. We all took to poking her, singing to her, coaxing her with toys and BabyTV and she finally woke up half an hour later. Another half an hour to get her to finish her milk. Then, the two cuties got their long awaited play time!

Dinner at United Square was the icing on the cake ((: We tried this Hong Kong restaurant Ju Bao at the basement, which might look slightly dodgy, but the food was absolutely fantastic! The bff selected one of the seafood set meals; double-boiled soup, steamed fish, claypot prawn with vermicelli, crispy roast chicken, vegetables with tri-eggs; and a side order of triple fatty pork. Am glad to report that Bielet ate a generous portion of food! And dessert at Ben & Jerry's went down super well with them two as well - especially after the quick pit stop at Toy's R Us!

My lovely Long Black Dress - one of my Christmas gifts from the bff (see the other one here). I really like the dress because it's a midi, and there are so many different textures: wool (sort of), lace, chiffon and a leatherette piping around the collar and arms. The dress comes with a pretty gold belt, which unfortunately was left at my mum's place, so I made do with my purple leopard one. Rather nice, eh?

[Note: Seeing the link above to my Day 2 look brings back such fond memories! And I love my hairstyle then (I had just permed it)... Need to trim my overgrown mop soon.]

Cutesy elephant ring from Emm and Geral, who got it from Korea! Love!

And here's what Bielet was wearing - another RBB vest and styled in a similar fashion to her earlier look (see here). Ian was practising his baby-carrying skills and he did really well! ((:

All's well and ends well. Plans for a beach date underway!

:: WBW ::
Dress : The Everyday Store
Belt : Runway 75
Ring : Korea
Bow Clip : Diva (another Christmas gift! This time from my bro's gf)

:: WHW ::
Vest (reversible as well!) : Right Bank Babies
Top : Toa Payoh
Leggings : Fox Baby

3 comments:

  1. Wrong BIE! the dress was from the everyday store =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really meh? But you asked me for my love bonito size! Not from the same store?

      Delete
    2. Anyways, I've updated the labels. Hee

      Delete

archives