/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars ::

Day 82. Headed to my in-laws place today ((: It has been so hot recently and the heatwave is really getting to me. I can't decide, however, whether I want to snip off my hair (because I probably won't have the patience and time to maintain my short 'do) or just leave it long (so that I can tie it up). Decisions decisions.

Anyways, my outfit!

A deep purple tunic (gifted by bff again!) and simple black shorts. See my aunty hairdo - hair clip and all. Guffaws.

To pretty things up a little, I put on my gorgeous charm bracelet with shiny stars and pearly baubles. This was a past birthday gift from my close group of ex-colleagues, who also got me the lovely handbag here. This timeless piece will be accompanying my outfits for a lonnnnnnng time undoubtedly ((:

Hope the heatwave relents soon. It's too hot to think!

:: WBW ::
Top : Love Bonito
Shorts : Cotton On
Bracelet : Swarvoski

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives