/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

,

:: Black Velvet ::

Day 87. Another of my back-dated looks, this was from 3 Sept or my first day of work! ((: Here is my attempt to look professional despite being dressed down. Haha. I like that everyday is dress down day. But, that also poses a problem because I have so many formal outfits and really slack clothes but very little in-between ones. Really! It's not an excuse to go shopping! That's what I shared with the other writer and she agreed (because she was also in a more formal working environment before this job). See. Never bluff you.



And my hubby bought me a new pair of sandals as a back-to-work treat. Lol. I just made that up - although he did buy the sandals ((: My hubby is so good to me! (Btw it's not that the camera is wonky, I just like the instagramy look of the pics.)

:: WBW ::
Top : Indie Sin
Leggings : Uniqlo
Sandals : Sanuk
Brooch: Mein (recycled from this look)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives