/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

, ,

:: Angelic Cherubs ::


Day 89. Hot.

We went to Gardenasia (at the other end of Singapore) for a wedding lunch of my hubby's friend. The couple is really cute! But yup, as you will tell from the following photos, it was sweltering. Was regretting my choice of attire, actually, although now that I see the photos it really was quite lovely. Lol.

My dress had a gorgeous skirt and collar of angelic cherubs, contrasted against the sleek black top.

My favouritest photo of the day. Doesn't Bielet look beautiful in the little stone chapel? The intricacies of the rocks and her frilly dress go really well, don't they?

A more close-up look of my skirt. I'm absolutely in love with both our dresses.

Pardon my super chaobin. As mentioned, it was super really very damn hot.

No time to blog anymore. Time for Bielet's swim class!

:: WBW ::
Dress : Ching (D&G)
Shoes : Mitju

:: WHW ::
Dress : DKNY (birthday gift from ZX's friends)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives