/bɪ ə gʊd gɜ:l/ n. moniker of she who blogs here [also known as, bie]; adj. personal awesome advice to all female kiddos

meet the fam #thechennies

meet the fam #thechennies

新年快乐

In the blink of an eye, the first three days of CNY festivities have whizzed by. I had such a fantastic time being with all our loved ones :))

Large part was catching up with everyone and just spending time together. Also, I reckon I've been ill for so long that finally being able to eat and get out of the house was real good for me!

Having snapped truckloads of pics with my new hp (yeah, still considered new to me even after 3 mths), I put together Bielet's pics over the CNYs. She's all grown up now, eh?




And it must be stressful taking care of her cuz I realised that everyone in the family has lost weight!! So here's wishing everyone 身体健康 in the snake year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

archives